Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Business & Corporate, Family Commercial Real Estate, Franchise, Probate & Estate Administration and Wills Law
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Erdman and Hockfield, LLP is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Commercial Real Estate, Franchise Law and Probate and Estate Administration cases. Based in Charlotte, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of North Carolina. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Erdman and Hockfield, LLP has a thorough understanding of North Carolina law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Business and corporate law — In our business and corporate law practice, we help clients with business formation, due diligence, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, and buy-and-sell agreements.
- Family law — In our family law practice, we listen to your needs —and to what is important to you — we help you reach solutions in matters such as divorce, child custody, property distribution, alimony and support.
- Commercial Real Estate: Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- Franchise Law: Franchising your business or buying a franchise is a huge financial investment and personal decision. Our skilled franchise lawyers help you assess the risks and advantages of franchising to help your business succeed.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney.
When you retain the services of Erdman and Hockfield, LLP, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Charlotte law firm today
Erdman and Hockfield, LLP sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Charlotte. Call the firm at 704-333-7800 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.