Charlotte, North Carolina Business, Family Law and Personal Injury Attorneys Delivering High-Quality Legal Representation
Seasoned attorneys with 80 years of combined legal experience successfully helping clients
Erdman and Hockfield, LLP in Charlotte, North Carolina represents clients in Charlotte and throughout Mecklenburg County in matters of business and corporate law, family law and personal injury. The attorneys at Erdman and Hockfield, LLP have 80 years of combined experience providing effective legal services. We are a highly respected law firm, and our well-known attorneys are focused on our clients. We take on legal challenges to lead you to positive solutions in your legal matters. We communicate with clients to ensure that you understand your options, and we provide honest and efficient legal advice and representation to help you strategize and secure your goals. We are transparent in all of our dealings with our clients so that understand the legal processes involved in your case. We are responsive to each client, and we deliver quality legal solutions in a timely fashion. We strive to resolve disputes amicably through mediation. However, if going to trial becomes necessary, we stand ready to represent you to the fullest. Many of our clients refer us to others, which is a testament to our skill and ability to help you. To schedule a consultation and find out how we can serve your legal needs, call Erdman and Hockfield, LLP today.
Respected practice providing clients with personalized legal services
Erdman and Hockfield, LLP upholds the highest ethical standards in legal practice. We fully apply our capabilities to the benefit of each client — providing quality, results-oriented legal representation. We are many clients’ number-one referral choice, a testament to our:
- Reputation — Our firm is nationally recognized and respected as a preeminent peer-reviewed firm in the country because of our exceptional legal ability and ethics. We are committed to upholding the quality legal services that have earned us the highest peer-review rating
- Personalized attention — We focus our attention on each client. Our attorneys work personally with you to ensure that you receive the best-possible legal representation. We keep our lines of communication open so that you can always voice your concerns; our lawyers will take timely, appropriate action to best serve your legal needs.
- Experience — Our attorneys have 80 years of combined experience helping clients in their legal matters and dispute resolution. We are known for securing favorable outcomes through mediation without the added stress and expense of a trial. Nevertheless, we have extensive trial experience to make use of if the need arises to secure you a positive outcome.
Dedicated attorneys serving clients in a variety of practice areas
Erdman and Hockfield, LLP is devoted to providing quality legal services in matters of business and corporate law, family law, personal injury, commercial real estate and franchise law.
- Business and corporate law — In our business and corporate law practice, we help clients with business formation, due diligence, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, and buy-and-sell agreements.
- Family law — In our family law practice, we listen to your needs —and to what is important to you — we help you reach solutions in matters such as divorce, child custody, property distribution, alimony and support.
- Personal injury — In our personal injury practice, we help those who have been injured because of the negligence of others in matters involving motor vehicle collisions.
Contact the knowledgeable Charlotte, North Carolina attorneys today
The attorneys at Erdman and Hockfield, LLP stand ready to implement their significant legal knowledge — for your benefit.
To schedule a consultation, call Erdman and Hockfield, LLP in Charlotte, North Carolina today at 704-333-7800 or contact us online.